Monday, October 09, 2006

First Birthday Party


This is my 1st birthday party, where Sasha and I got to wear our party hats and celebrate with the folks my coming of age. Sasha doesn't look very happy in this photo (I guess she's had too many birthdays to be excited now) but I had a great time. I got a new Kong to chew on - just what I needed because I chewed right through my two Puppy Kongs - and we both got a pigs ear for afternoon tea. I offered a lick of my pigs ear to the folks but they weren't that interested, hmmm..... can't figure that one out, but all the more for me. I have had such a fun year and I can't wait to have more fun this year. I am learning a lot now and I must be a very good girl because I get lots of love and praise and cuddles all the time. Who knows what the future holds for me??? Can dogs get university degrees (yes I really do think I am THAT smart)???!!!!

No comments: