Monday, October 09, 2006

My Big Little Sister














Meet my big little sister, Sasha. She is 11 which makes her 10 years older than me - WOW!! She is a cross between an Australian Kelpie and a Fox Terrier, she is very fast (almost as fast as me) and very energetic, even for her mature age. I think she knows a lot more than me, but sometimes she is really silly and I wonder if she is losing some of her marbles (I heard my folks say that one day, not sure what it means tho).

But I love her so much, she looked after me when I first came home and we just love spending time together. Sasha gets a bit grumpy now and then, and we have little arguments over our food sometimes but I can put up with that. The best time is when I get to wake her up in the morning (we sleep in separate rooms) and then kiss her goodnight when she goes to bed.

No comments: